Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Facial Cleaning Routine

Hey beautiful ladies, I know I’ve been gone for some time now. But I’m finally back. Today I wanted to share with you my new routine for cleansing my ace. Before I was using the Tea Tree Oil line from The Body Shop it worked pretty well. But after prolonged used it started to dry out my skin. With that happening I decided I would give the St. Ives line a try. From it I picked up the Apricot Cleanser: Deep Cleaning, the Apricot Scrub: Exfoliating and the Mineral Clay Firming Mask.

Last night was the first time I used any of the products. I used the exfoliating mask to clean my face and then I placed a nice thin layer for the firming mask on after. I let the mask sit for 15 minutes then I removed it with warm water. When I took the mask off, my face had a nice smooth feel to it. Once I cleared the mask off , I moisturized my face with Glaxal Base Moisturizing Cream.

Apricot Scrub: Exfoilating

What it looks like.

Scrub on my face.


Firming Mask


What it looks like.

When first applied to my face.

15 minutes after being applied.

I will continue to use the products for the next 2 months or when they run out to let you know my thoughts on them. So far I like them from my first use but we will see how it changes for time. If you have tried them out please leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts on them. Till next time.


- MizzShake <3


Disclaimer:
All products mentioned where purchased by me for my own personal use. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned this blog posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment