Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MAC Pret-A-Papier & Art Supplies Collection Haul


Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? I’m doing just fine, I hope everyone is well. I wanted to come and share with you what I picked up from these two collections. I picked up a paint pot and two lipsticks from the Pret-A-Papier collection. And from the Art Supplies Collection I picked up five pearlglide intense eyeliners.


Coral Crepe, Dressmaker, Dressmaker & Made to Order

Coral Crepe paint pot: It’s a soft coral color.
Dressmaker, Dressmaker lipstick: It’s a light peach coral color. It has a lustre finish.
Made to Order lipstick: It’s a mid-tone dirty coral color. It also has a lustre finish.


Almost Noir, Desinger Purple, Industrial, Petrol Blue & Undercurrent

Almost Noir pearlglide: It’s a dirty plum color.
Designer Purple pearlglide: It’s an iridescent violet color.
Industrial pearlglide: It’s a periwinkle grey color.
Petrol Blue pearlglide: It’s a deep navy color.
Undercurrent pearlglide: It’s a blue teal color.

Till next time
MizzShake

Disclaimer:
The items mentioned in this blog were purchased by me for my personal use.


No comments:

Post a Comment