Saturday, June 26, 2010

Random MAC and Estee Lauder Haul

Hey ladies, I’m here again to share with you some things I picked from MAC and Estee Lauder. This haul is pretty much random items I have been waiting to get from the permanent line and past collections. In total I picked up six things from MAC and two from Estee Lauder.


Mineral Skinfinish Natural in Dark.



Free to Be eye shadow: It was released in the Liberty of London collection. It’s a creamy true coral color. It has a matte finish.



Universal Mix Pigment: It was released with the All Ages, All Races, All Sexes collection. It’s a sparkly white gold color.



Boldly Bare lip pencil: It was released in the Too Fabulous collection. It’s a dirt red brown color.
Mouth Off lip pencil: This was also released in the Too Fabulous collection. It’s a deep peach coral color.



Blue Velvet double wear: It’s a deep navy blue color with teal pearl.
Deep Orchid double wear: It’s a deep plum color with pink pearl.

Till next time
MizzShake

Disclaimer:
The items mentioned in this blog were purchased by me for my personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment