Sunday, December 12, 2010

Great Read: Spook Country by William Gibson

Hey a few weeks ago while I was at Chapters, I saw this book on the bargain table for $2. It was originally $32.50 then it was $6.99. So for only $2 it was a great buy. This book has 3 main characters from what I can gather: a journalist that is on an investigation assignment for a magazine that doesn’t exist yet. A young man that lives in a warehouse and does delicate jobs involving information transfers. As well there is a high-end junkie. From reading the inside flap of the book it seems so interesting. I can’t wait to read this book to find out what happens. Hopefully I will finish Them before November is over so I can start reading this one in December.


 
Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer: I purchased this item.

No comments:

Post a Comment