Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Swag Shoppin: Aldo Shoes

Hey ladies, so about a month or so ago I picked up 2 pairs of shoes. One is a wedge lace ankle boot and the other is a pair of wedge heels. I have been eyeing them since about the end of summer, early September. But at that time I was saving up for the Venomous Villains collection from MAC. During Thanksgiving, which was back in October, they had both pairs on sale with an extra 30% off so I had to pick them up. The first ones are a taupe color with ruffle detailing on the back. They were originally $90 but I got them for $40. And The other pair is army colored with a buckle detailing on the front. As well it has dark brown accents to it. These were originally $80 and I got it for $32 or so. I love these shoes, I have been wearing them alot this past month. And they are very comfortable.



 
Till next time!
- MizzShake<3

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment