Monday, December 13, 2010

Swag Shoppin: Maybelline Eye Studio Line

Hey ladies. So a couple of weeks ago I went to Walmart and they had the Maybelline Eyestudio line on sale. Usually they are roughly between $10-$15, well that depends on which store you go to. But at the time they were around $7 and come change so I wanted to try out 2 of the eye shadow quads and a gel liner. The first quad I got was 20 Sapphire Siren; it has a shimmer silvery-white, teal, navy blue and sparkly black color. They are very pretty, I haven’t tried any of these colors yet though. The other quad I got was 90 Irresistibly Ivy. It’s a very neutral palette with one green color as well. I have worn these colors alot lately and they are very pigmented. I actually like them alot. I think that in the future I will be picking up more from this line for the quads. And the last thing is the gel eyeliner in brown. Lately I haven’t been wanting to line my eye with blacktrack fluidline when I wear neutral colors so I thought it would be nice to have a brown one. I didn’t really want to buy another one from MAC so I wanted to give this one a try. I haven’t used it yet but hopefully it works well.



 
Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me

No comments:

Post a Comment