Saturday, December 4, 2010

Weight Loss: Day 3

Hey ladies I know I haven't posted in awhile. I haven't been working out as much I hope. Lately I have been doing about 20 minutes a day. Tonight I only did a 5 minute speed walk on the treadmill at the speed 3 and an incline of 15. I was able to burn 85 calories. After that I used the Leg Magic; I did 2 reps of 10. I actually felt the burn for that. And finally I did some lower ab work. I used the exercise machine to it. Hopefully in a couple of days I will take a picture of what I'm doing so I can share with you. But I'm out for the night. I'm hoping to check my weight on either Sunday or Monday. But I have to get up early to work again :)

Goodnight
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment