Thursday, February 10, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman Collection Wish List!!



Hey ladies, the newest collection has arrived today! Omgosh I am so excited. I can’t wait to go see the items in store and get a few goodies. I haven’t been yet but I’m hoping to go in the next couple of days so I can get the items I want. Just sharing with you my little wish list for what I want to get. I don’t know if I will get it all, just gotta see how they work out for me and my skin tone.

Now onto the wish list:
- Marquise d’ Lipstick
- Spitfire Lipstick
- Heroine Lipstick
- Emancipation Lipglass
- Athena’s Kiss Lipglass
- Secret Identity Lipglass
- Mighty Aphordite Blush Duo
- Amazon Princess Blush Duo
- Pink Power Mineralize Skinfinish
- Golden Lariat Mineralize Skinfinish

See you soon with a post to share with you want I got.
Have an amazing day!



No comments:

Post a Comment