Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring 2011: MAC Cremeblend Blushes

Hey ladies, so I reading on Temptalia’s website today that MAC was making cremeblend blushes permanent. They were featured in the collection that came out in January 2010. They are getting rid of the blushcremes so if you like those better get them before they are all gone. Well they are releasing 6 new colors and I’m so excited. I have never tried cremeblushes before but I can’t wait. I honestly only plan on getting 2 out of the 6. The first one is Ladyblush which is described as a warm neutral coral and Something Special which is a light coral. Yes I have to have them because they are coral and I love coral so much. They are to be released in early March which is just around the corner, so I will be posting in a few weeks time to share with you what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment