Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Project 10+ Pan!

Hey ladies, my makeup collection has really grown. And it’s to the point that I don’t use alot of the items. Like I have shadows breaking from just being in my makeup bag, drawer, etc. So my personal goal is to make a dent in my items. I have chosen alot of things I want to get rid of by using. Hopefully I will make some serious progress by my birthday, in August.


Face items I want to get thru:
- MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation
- MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation
- MAC Comfort MSF
- Maybelline Mineral Power Healthy Finish Veil
- Maybelline Mineral Powder Bronzer
- Rimmel London Natural Bronzer 027 Sun Dance


 
Eye items I want to get thru:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- ELF Eyelid Primer
- Both Ed Hardy Palettes
- Urban Decay Alice In Wonderland Palette
- Sephora Aspen Summit Shadow
- MAC Colour 4 Quad
- QUO Infactuation Quad
- MAC 6 Beauties Play It Cool Palette
- Maybelline 46 Bronze Glitz Trio
- Maybelline Eyestudio 20 Sapphire Siren Quad
- Maybelline Eyestudio 70 Irresistibly Ivy
- Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Khaki Suede 14 Quad
- Maybelline 215 Cinnamon Spice Shadow
- Maybelline 50 Seashell Shadow
- Maybelline Stylish Smokes 02 Natural Smokes
- Maybelline 70 Time For Wine Quad
- NARS Kuala Lumpur Duo
- HIP Duo 236 Forgiving
- HIP Duo 836 Shady
- MAC Sweet & Punchy Shadow
- MAC Shimmermoss Shadow
- MAC Humind Shadow
- MAC Dreammaker Shadow
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- Maybelline Eyestudio Brown Gel Liner


 
Cheek items I want to get thru:
- Maybelline Mineral Power Blush Original Rose
- Maybelline Mineral Power Blush Gentle Pink
- MAC All’s Good Beauty Powder Blush
- MAC Dirty Plum Blush
- MAC Hipness Blush
- MAC Full Fuchsia Blush
- MAC Bite of an Apple Blush
- MAC Springshine Blush Ombre
- MAC Vintage Grape Blush Ombre


 
Lipsticks I want to get thru:
- MAC Night Violet Mattene
- MAC Assertive Slimshine
- MAC Lovey-Dove Slimshine
- MAC Long Stem Rose Slimshine
- MAC Petals & Peacock
- MAC Viva Glam Gaga
- MAC Drive Me Wild
- MAC Surprise Me
- MAC Dressmaker, Dressmaker
- MAC Call My Bluff
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi
- MAC Thrills
- MAC Beachbound

Lipglasses I want to get thru:
- MAC Fold and Tuck
- MAC Light That Fire!
- MAC Easy Lounger
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi
- MAC Devilishly Stylish
- MAC Wildly Refind

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment