Friday, February 11, 2011

True Blood

Hey ladies so I had to come share with you the book series I started to read today. So if you didn’t know I love the HBO series True Blood. That’s the only vampire show I will watch. The third season recently ended a few months ago and the new season doesn’t start until June. And I figured I would pick up the book series it’s based off. Which happens to be the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. I started the first book today and omgosh I’m almost done. I haven’t read a book this fast in so long. I’m pretty sure I will be finished the book by the end of the night and starting the next one. The first book to the series is “Dead Until Dark” and it has so much more detail then the HBO series. I can’t put this book down lol. I can’t wait to finish this book and move onto the next one. Will post again once I’m finish and starting the next book.

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment