Sunday, June 23, 2013

FOTD | 06.23.13

Hey loves, I haven’t posted a FOTD in forever but I wanted to share with you the makeup I wore today. I didn’t go anywhere special, I was just filming a couple of videos. But this is the first time I’ve done my makeup and actually been happy with it so I thought I would share it. It’s a very simple every day makeup look and I definitely think I’m going to feel it very soon. Hopefully by the end of the week. I just love how natural it looks and it didn’t take much time at all.
 
DSC_0553
 
Face:
Smashbox HD Concealer in Dark– blemishes & dark spots
Smashbox HD Foundation in Dark 1
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - highlight
MAC Copper Beech Pro Sculpting Cream – contour
Guerlain Terracotta Broning Powder in 05 Moyen – contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush
 
Eyes:
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Eye Liner
Benefit They’re Real Mascara – top lashes
 
Lips:
L’Oreal Color Riche Balm in Nourishing Nude
 
I’m really enjoying this look and I will definitely be wearing it a lot, seeing it’s so quick to do. I can't wait to spice this simple look up and turn it into something dramatic. Hopefully, I will be able to post some different ways to wear this look this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment