Tuesday, June 25, 2013

NOTD | 06.23.13

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you what I painted my nails tonight. I haven’t posted one of these in such a long time as well. But I’m definitely going to get back on track with these. Seeing I’m the biggest nail polish addict out there, can’t go with buying a new polish a week lol. Anyways, I just wanted to share with you my mani real quick and this one consisted of:
 
Untitled
 
Untitled
 
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
Essie Bond with Whomever
China Glaze Make a Spectacle – accent nails
Revlon ColorStay Gel-Shine Top Coat
 
I’ve really been enjoying this new top coat I recently picked up; a haul will be coming up soon. And lately, I’ve been in love with purples and greens and I can’t get enough on them on my nails. What is your current favorite purple nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment