Saturday, June 29, 2013

FOTD | 06.24.13

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore to work on Monday. Seeing that I was working my regular job, I decided to keep it super simple and nothing to bold.
 
Untitled
 
Face:
Smashbox HD Concealer in Dark - blemishes & dark spots
Smashbox HD Foundation in Dark 1
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amdande - highlight
MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Copper Beech - contour
Smashbox Halo to Go in Dark Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 05 Moyen - contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush
 
Eyes:
MAC Espresso Shadow - brows
Maybelline Designer Chocolates Quad
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Liner in Black
Benefit They're Real Mascara - top & bottom lashes
 
Lips:
L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Bois De Rose
 
I can't wait till I can wear brighter makeup looks on the days I'm working at Sephora. So stay tuned for those posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment