Thursday, June 27, 2013

Review Thursday | L'Oreal Orange You Jealous?

Hey loves, I haven't done a review in months but I wanted to get back into it. I wanted to share my thoughts on the L'Oreal Orange You Jealous? polish from the drug store. This is such a beautiful color for Spring and Summer. This polish is opaque in just 2 coats. The first coat did apply streaky but once you put the second coat on, it evened out nicely. It is super shiny and doesn't require a top coat. This polish has a Creme finish, which I love. There was minimal chipping after a week and I didn't use a top coat. There was slight fading on the tips from texting and using the keyboard daily. Lastly, when I removed it came off very easily. And it did not stain my nails. I definitely recommend this polish if your looking for a beautiful orange-coral polish. It is easy accessible at many drug stores including Walmart, Target and Shoppers Drug Mart.
 
Untitled
 
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment