Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FOTD | 08.15.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore to work today. I honestly, haven’t posted one of these in weeks because I wasn’t able to wear makeup because I got tanned and I was super oily. But recently I got the MAC Oil Control for a birthday present so I used it today. I also picked up the MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 in Deep Dark and I’m beyond happy about wearing makeup again.

DSC_0656

DSC_0659

Face:
MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 in Deep Dark
Smashbox HD Concealer in Dark – under eye area
Smashbox Halo to Go in Dark
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer – contour
MAC Fleet Fast Blush

Eyes:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
theBalm Makeout Mary Shadow – lid
theBalm Insane Jane Shadow – crease
theBalm Caught in the Act Courtney Shadow – outer v
theBalm Devilish Danielle Shadow – highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
MAC Girl About Town Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment