Thursday, August 30, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Sephora

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the 2 items I picked up from Sephora recently. My birthday was the beginning of August and I went and got my VIB birthday gift. This year it was the Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo. In this mini set it comes with the Mini Sugar Lip Treatment and the Mini Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment. I’ve never tried Fresh products so I thought this would be a great way to see how I liked them. As well while waiting in line to get my gift I picked up the travel size of the Urban Decay De Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray. Lately, I’ve been noticing I’ve been alot oiler and I want to find something to help me control the situation. I saw that alot of people on youtube liked this product so I thought I would pick it up to give it a try. I haven’t used it yet; seeing that I’m currently trying out the MAC Oil Control lotion. But by the end of September I’m hoping I will finally get around to giving this a try.
 
DSC_0683
 
Have you tried the Urban Decay De Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting-Spray; what are your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment