Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Swag Shoppin | MAC

Hey ladies, I just wanted to stop by real quick and share with you the new lipstick I picked up from MAC. Honestly, I know I don’t need any more lipsticks, or anything else for that matter, but MAC released a new finish and I just had to try it out. They recently launched the new Pearl Cremesheen Lipsticks and I needed to have one to add to my collection. These are permanent colors so there isn’t a need to run out and get them. They had a bunch of pretty colors but I only got one, seeing I thought I would wear this one the most. The one I picked up was Shanghai Spice. It’s such a pretty nude color and I think it will look amazing when I want to wear a super bold eye or cheek color. I haven’t swatched or worn it yet. But I will be doing a review on it soon. Well in a couple of weeks or so.
 
DSC_0679
 
Did you pick up any of the new Pearl Cremesheen Lipsticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment