Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Swag Shoppin | MAC Studio Moisture Tint

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you my new foundation/tinted moisturizer. This summer like every other summer I got slightly tanned and all my other foundations are to light. Meaning they leave me looking super ashy. So I was like I needed to get a tinted moisturizer that would get me thru the end of summer and carry over into the fall. I decided to go with MAC because I love them and I figured they would have something that would work. I tried on Deep, Deep Plus and Deep Dark and to my surprise Deep Dark was my match. The other 2 were extremely to light and I believe that I will be able to use this all year around hopefully.

387089_10151035618744023_1876495120_n

Have you tried this tinted moisturizer? What’s your favorite tinted moisturizer?

No comments:

Post a Comment