Thursday, August 23, 2012

FOTD | 08.22.12

Hey ladies, this is the makeup I wore to work yesterday. I wanted to go with something a little more natural with a pop of color because after work I was going for wing night with a bunch of friends. I haven’t gone out for wing night in ages so I really had a good time. I’m thinking I should make it a monthly thing so I can have some fun other than going to the club all the time. For this look I used my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, I’m loving it so much. It’s such a great palette and I can’t wait to create a tutorial using it.
 
DSC_0676
 
Face:
MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 in Deep Dark
Smashbox HD Concealer in Dark – under eye area
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
MAC Fleet Fast Blush
 
Eyes:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lip Primer
Urban Decay Pistol Shadow – lid
Urban Decay Tease Shadow – transition
Urban Decay Busted Shadow – crease
Urban Decay Blackout Shadow – outer v
Urban Decay Foxy Shadow – highlight
L’Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes – top lashes
 
Lips:
MAC Speak Louder Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment