Wednesday, September 19, 2012

FOTD | 09.15.12

Hey ladies, just stopping by real quick to share with you the makeup I wore this past weekend to a Gospel Concert. It was the first one I’ve gone to in a few years and it was a really great experience. I also will be posting the outfit I wore to it as well, in an upcoming post. I went with a neutral look with a bold lip color. I really loved how it turned out.
 
DSC_0809
 
DSC_0810
 
DSC_0811
 
Face:
MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 in Deep Dark
Smashbox HD Concealer in Dark S
mashbox Halo to Go in Dark
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer – contour
MAC Ring of Saturn Mineralized Blush
 
Eyes:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
Urban Decay Tease Shadow – transition
MAC Tete-A-Tint Shadow – lid
MAC Brown Script Shadow – crease
MAC Typographic Shadow – outer v & crease
Urban Decay Foxy Shadow – highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Quo 804 Lashes
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara – bottom lashes
 
Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Deep Purple
MAC Violetta Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment