Thursday, September 20, 2012

Review Thursday | OPI Did It On ‘Em

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you my thoughts on the OPI Did It On ‘Em polish from the Nicki Minaj Collection. Honestly, I was super disappointed in this polish; maybe it was because I had the mini size to it. But it applied horrible. It was extremely streaky and even after 4 coats is wasn’t opaque at all. I’m sad that it applied so horribly because it’s such an amazing neon yellow-green color, well it leans more towards yellow, for summer. With this color it lasted me a week without chipping. I only had the fading on the tips because of all the typing I do. But in the end I was so frustrated with this polish that I only ended up painting one hand and left it like that. I never had to work so hard to get a color to apply properly. I’m almost tempted to get the regular size bottle to see if I could actually make the color work.
 
DSC_0674
 
Currently, I wouldn’t recommend this polish at all. I was super disappointed in it. If I ever buy the full size of this color I will do an update review on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment