Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Swag Shoppin | New Foundation

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the new foundation I recently picked up. I currently have a bunch of foundations I’m rotating thru but I really wanted to give this one a try. Recently Revlon released the Colorstay Whipped foundation and I needed to get my hands on it. I really love the Revlon foundations but they work really well for my skin tone. I haven’t really heard alot of things on this foundation yet but I still wanted to give it a try and see how well it worked. I picked up the color Caramel and hopefully it works out for me; they didn’t have any testers but it was the darkest shade they had my local Walmart.
 
DSC_0754
 
DSC_0753
 
Have you tried out this new foundation yet; what are your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment