Saturday, September 1, 2012

Swag Shoppin | MAC Styleseeker Collection

Swag Shoppin | MAC Styleseeker Collection Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by and share with you the new blushes I picked up from the MAC Styleseeker Collection. This collection had alot of great items but I have only picked up two so far. I was able to get my hands on two of blushes. The first one was Supercontinental; which is a lovely orange-coral color. Then I also picked up Hidden Treasure; which is an amazing burnt orange-red color. I haven’t tried these out yet but I honestly can’t wait. They will make amazing cheek colors for this fall. I do plan on getting some of the mattene lipsticks hopefully. But I plan on waiting till I go to the launch party this weekend to pick up the rest.
 
DSC_0680
 
DSC_0682
 
Have you picked up anything from this collection yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment