Friday, October 30, 2009

Another Nail Design

Hey guys! How was everyones day? Mine was really good, did some cleaning, all that usual stuff. So after I did my little cousins nail, I decided to do mine as well. I was just playing around with the new China Glaze polishes and the things I order off line.

For the design I did on my I used China Glaze's Rich & Famour for my french tip. Then using the Art Club striper in black I made 2 black lines on the left of the nail. Also I used Art Club striper in Neon Violet to draw 3 slanted lines that came out of the bottom right corner of my nail.


For the design on my foot I used China Glaze's Caribbean Temptation to create a slanted tip on my big toe. I painted the rest of the nails fully with that color. In the blank area I painted 3 horizontal lines in Art Club's Neon Violet. And with Art Club's Aqua I painted 3 lines going veritcal on the slanted french tip.


So this will be the designs I will be rocking for the following week. Let me know what you guys think.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

No comments:

Post a Comment