Saturday, October 31, 2009

New Hair Products

Hey yall! I recenty picked up some new hair products from Sally's beauty supply. I got them from the Silk Elements line. I have seen and read a tone of reviews on them as well, so I thought I would give them a try.

First I picked up the Slik Elements Luxury Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is infused with silk protein, aloe vera, panthenol pro-vitamin B5 and moisturizers. It says it helps rehydrate, repair dry or damaged or chemically treated hair. The conditioner is a deep penetrating, rehydrating, conditioning treatment that is designed to rebuild cry damaged hair. It also has silk protein, aloe vera, panthenol pro-vitamin B5 and moisturizers in it. It's suppose to help restore elasticity, add body, shine and manageablitiy without weighing down your hair.

Next I picked up the Silk Elements Curl Defining Mousse. It says it's a lightweight alcohol-free foam that delivers curl definition, maximum body, volume and control; while leaving the hair managable, healthy with a shine. With that I also picked up Silk Elements Foam Styling Lotion. It says that it will you a natural yet firm, lasting hold. Also it suppose to give your extra protection while styling with heat.

The last item I got was the Silk Elements Megasilk Heat Protection Spray. It's suppose to help protect the hair from heat damage from styling with flat and curling irons. It shoud leave the hair soft and silky while leaving it with a healthy shine.

So I plan on using these products in the next couple of weeks. So when I have used them, I will give you a product review and let you know what I thought of the products.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3


No comments:

Post a Comment