Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Goodies =)



Hey Everyone!
How are you guys doing this morning?
I'm feeling great, while slightly tired but that's expected when you have a young child. So lately I've really been into doing my own nails and nail art.
What inspired me was watching all those talented ladies on youtube,
so I decided to give it a try and I love it!
It's way cheaper for me to do it myself then go get them done professionally every 2-3 weeks.
So a couple of weeks ago I was searching online for nail art supplies and came across the site: http://www.nailiteinc.com/
It has tons of different products on there: airbrush systems, brushes, nail art, etc.
At that time I was looking to purchase some nail art polishes and dotting tools.
Cause every other week I was going to Sally's Beauty Supply to pick up a color here or there.
When I came across this site I noticed it had the Art Club stripers at a really good price,
but it also carried the product in certain collections.
Also they had a 5 piece dotting tool as well which worked out perfectly for me.
They even had a wide variety of rhinestone carousels.
I ended up getting 4 out of the 5 Art Club striper collections.
Each collection came with 7 polishes and a top coat/sealer.
The first one I chose was in the pastel collection.
http://www.nailiteinc.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=204_156&products_id=3211



Colors from left to right:
White, Black, Yellow, Red on Red, Green, Gold Glitter, Silver Glitter & Sealer
I was slightly disappointed with this one, I was really expecting to receive just a normal blue striper, but instead I received to more glitters.
Each collection cost $11.75USD.

From that site I also ended up getting the 5 piece dotting tool set.
http://www.nailiteinc.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=185_315&products_id=2450



This tool set came with 10 different ball sizes ranging from 1/32" to 1/16".
I really have enjoyed this set so far, it gives such a great range of sizes. The price of this was $7.49USD. I ended up also getting a 2.2mm flat rhinestone carousel. http://www.nailiteinc.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39&products_id=246


It came with an assortment of colors. It was $4.99USD.

I really had a good experience with this site. The customer service was excellent. The only down side to this site is that you need a minimum of a $25.00 order. But is pretty easy to come by seeing there is so many things on there related to doing nails and nail art. Also the shipping was really fast. It only took about 10 days to get to me. And all the pieces arrived when they were suppose to. I do recommend this site. I will most likely order from them again in the new year.
Till next time!
xox -- MizzShake <3



Colors from left to right:
Pastel Blue, Lilac, Sea Lavender, Sky Blue, Pink Pastel, Mint, Natural & Sealer
The second one was in the neon collection.
http://www.nailiteinc.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=204_156&products_id=3210


Colors from left to right:
Sunrise, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Pink Glow, Neon Violet, Aqua, Margarita & Sealer
My third chose was the glitter collection.
http://www.nailiteinc.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=204_156&products_id=3209


Colors from left to right:
Crystal Glitter, Black Hologram, Blue Glitter, Red Glitter, Green Glitter, Fine Gold Glitter, Hologram Glitter & Sealer

No comments:

Post a Comment