Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Great find.

Hey everyone!

How are you guys doing this beautiful morning?
So lately I have been trying to grow out my nails,
and I have a problem when them cracking on the sides and it really hurts.
It hurts the when it catches in my hair and clothes.
So I been looking for a type of nail glue that works for it.
In my search for a good product to use and I found one that really works for me.
It's called Nailene Designer Collection Brush-on Nail Glue.
I found mine at a local Shopper'sDrugmart, but I'm really sure you could find it at a Walmart as well.




This product was very easy for me to use.
Bascially you start of with a complete buffed nail, then with the applicator brush you add a thin layer to the cracked area.
After that you hold it in place with a tweezer or toothpick for a few seconds so that it sets in place.
After it has dried completely you need to re-buff your nail to a shine and your all done.
On the packaging it says it can last up to 10 days, and with me I have only been wearing it for 3 days and it's still holding strong.
This product truly worked better that just using a regular nail glue, which didnt keep its hold more than a few hours in my opinion.
I would recomend this product to anyone who asked.
I hope this was helpful in your look for a product that would help seal your cracked nails.




Till next time.
xox - MizzShake <3

No comments:

Post a Comment