Thursday, February 18, 2010

Haul Time: Shopper’s Drug Mart

Hey guys here’s another haul posting. This weekend at Shoppers they had a pretty cool promotion going on that if you spent $75 worth of points you would get an extra $25 to spend. Everything I bought was on sale as well.

The first to things I picked up was 2 Maybelline Mineral Power blush. I broke one of the cases, well not really when I was trying to take of the sifter.



Gentle Pink & Original Rose



Then I picked up 4 lipsticks from the Maybelline Colorsensational line. I haven’t worn any yet. But they are very pretty colors.



045 Pink Me Up, 215 Totally Toffee, 165 Pink of Me & 345 Warm & Cozy



Next I picked up a Revlon quad in Khaki Suede 14. They are crème shadows.



Then I picked up 2 more mascaras even though I don’t need anymore. But I don’t know any that come with a primer and these were on clear out for about $5. The first one is Maybelline XXL Extensions and the other one is XXL Volume & Length. They are both in the color very black.



I also picked up 2 single Maybelline eye shadows. They were on clear out for around $4.



215 Cinnamon Spice & 50 Seashell



Then I picked up 1 lipstick from L’Oreal Color Riche in 150 Pink Tranquilo. It was about $3.



Then I picked up a few things from Quo Cosmetics that were on clearance. They were from the holiday season collections. They were all just $4.



I picked up an eye shadow quad called Infatuation, as well as a translucent powder.



I also picked up 2 lipsticks.



Princess & Pave



This is what I got from shoppers plus a few facial cleansers that I will be posting in my next blog.



Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of its affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to do this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment