Friday, February 19, 2010

New Face Products: St Ives.

Hey everyone! How are you doing? I hope everyone is well. It’s been about 3 months since I was using the body shop tea tree oil line for my face. I really loved everything except for the moisuterizer. So it’s about time for me to try something to see if it will work better for me. I decieded to go with the St. Ives line.

First I picked up the Fresh Skin Apricot Cleanser in Deep Cleaning. It has natural microbeads and apricot extracts that will deep clean your skin without drying it out. I will be using this twice a day for the most part. But on the days I work out I will be using it 3 times.

Next I picked up the Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub in Exfoliating. It should deep cleanse the skin while leaving it smooth and glowing. I will be using this twice a week. Most likely on Mondays and Fridays.

The last I picked up the Timeless Skin in Mineral Clay Firming Mask. It has kaolin clay in it, which will deep clean for skin with leaving it visibly firmer. I will use this about once every 1- 2 weeks.

When I’ve used these products for about a 2 or so months I will come back and let you know what I think of them. If you have tried them let me know what you think.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of its affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to do this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment