Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Updates!!

Hey guys. Here are some quick updates for you.

I know it seems like I only post about things I bought but they are usually from 1 shopping trip and I break the posting into parts depends on where I got the items from. I’m not bragging about what I buy or anything like that. I just been saving up for months so I can start on my make-up collection.

Next I would like to let you know that I will be trying to post more about my daily life. I feel like that I only update this blog when I buy something and I don’t want it to be only about that. As well I plan on doing more Face of the Days and Outfits of the Days. As well I will be posting more about my little princess because she’s growing up so fast. She’ll be 1 in less than 2 months. I will also be trying to share with your hairstyles I been wearing and how my weight loss journey is going.

So this is my little update for the moment. I will be back with another very soon.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

No comments:

Post a Comment