Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hello Kitty Haul

Hey guys how are you doing? I hope everyone is having a great day. So here’s a few things I picked up.

The first thing was a Hello Kitty Earring Holder I got from Claire’s. I tried 3 different locations and they were all sold out, and then today I was at different mall that I haven’t been in a couple of months and I found it. I was so happy; I wasn’t feeling the other earrings holders at all. And a bonus was that it was 50% off.

I picked up a Hello Kitty notebook for school. I got it at a local Asian market. I also picked up a set of file folders.


Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer/Disclosure:
I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my blogs; or any of its affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to do this blog. All products were purchased by me for my own use.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you totally made out! Finding good deals on Hello Kitty merch is always fun! n_n

    ReplyDelete