Thursday, February 25, 2010

Princess

Hey guys I was sitting here thinking about how time as gone by so fast. My little princess is almost 1. I can’t believe it at all. I seems like it was yesterday that she was born. She’s gotten so big since that day so long ago. I wish I had taken more pictures and enjoyed it more. Soon she will be walking and running around playing. I truly speechless that its bee a year since I had my bundle of joy. It hasn’t been an easy year but I wouldn’t change it for anything in the world.



My little princess is 10 months old now. She has 4 teeth. I never thought I would see the day come that she could bite me and it would hurt. Lol. But now she’s crawling around and getting into trouble; exploring the world. She’s even trying to walk, holding onto things, standing up and taking steps. My pumpkin is growing up and it’s so bitter sweet.



Look how she’s changed so much!!!




New Born




3 Weeks Old




3 Months Old




7 Months Old




Now



Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

No comments:

Post a Comment