Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Work Out

Hey guys I wanted to share with you what I am doing at the gym to achieve my weight loss goals. I usually just work out for just 1 hour. I don’t need anymore than that a day. I should be going 4 days a week. Usually Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday or Sunday.

This is what my workout consists of:

1. 15 minutes on the bike at 80 mph on level 8.
2. The lower back machine at 80lbs and I do 8 reps.
3. The leg extension machine at 40lns and I do 8 reps.
4. The leg curl machine at 45lns and I do 8 reps.
5. The seated row machine at 40lbs and I do 8 reps.
6. The chest press machine at 40lbs and I do 8 reps.
7. The shoulder lateral raise machine at 30lbs and I do 8 reps.
8. The bicep machine at 35lbs and I do 8 reps.
9. the tricep machine at 35lbs and I do 8 reps.
10. The abdominal machine at 50lbs and I do 8 reps.
11. Repeat 2 – 10.
12. 10 minutes on the bike at 80 mph on level 8.

This is what I will be doing for about the next month or so. Well until it gets easy for me then I’m going to add 5lbs.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

No comments:

Post a Comment