Thursday, March 25, 2010

FOTD: 03.24.10

Hey everyone here is my quick FOTD. This is what I wore out when I went to the doctor`s to check up on my ear. I hope you like it.

Eyes:
Inner corner color is MAC Manila Paper.
Lid color is MAC Flip.
Crease color is MAC Creole Beauty.
Above the crease color is MAC Aztec Brick.
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline to line the upper lash line.
Maybelline The Colssal Volun’ Express Mascara in Glam Black.



Face:
MAC Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 in NC44.
Blush is MAC All’s Good Beauty Powder Blush.



Lips:
Rimmel London Lip Pencil in Natural.
MAC Lipstick is Surprise Me!



Till next time!
- MizzShake <3
Disclaimer:

I am not a rep for any products or companies mentioned in my blog posting. I was not paid to write about these products. I paid for all these items myself for my own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment