Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MAC: Spring Colour 3 Forecast Collection

Hey Divas! I just wanted to stop by real quick to share with you what I picked up from this part of the collection. This time around I only picked up one item and it was the Blush Ombre in Vintage Grape. It’s a mid-tone violet pink and it fades from light to dark just like my other Blush Ombre. Right now I’m thinking of picking up the Eyeshadow Quad that came with this collection but I’m not sure yet. If it’s online when I go to order then I will. But I should have gotten it when I had first seen it because I really love purple. Well that’s it for this post.



Till next time!
- MizzShake <3
Disclaimer:
I am not a rep for any products or companies mentioned in my blog posting. I was not paid to write about these products. I paid for all these items myself for my own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment