Friday, March 26, 2010

MAC: All Ages, All Races, All Sexes Collection

Hey everyone I hope everyone is having a good day. I just wanted to come by real quick and share with you another item I picked up from this collection. I already owned the Empowered lipstick which is a satin finish. And I plan on ordering offline the Universal Mix pigment this week if it’s still available online. But the item I picked up today was the All’s Good Beauty Powder Blush. It’s a cool deep rose color and it looks wonderful with my skin tone. This is the first MAC blush that I own and I’m loving it so far. It gives me a lovely warm glow to my cheeks. I can’t wait to try more blushes from MAC and other companies. If you have any suggestions on what you think is a wonderful blush please let me know by leaving a comment on this post.

Thanks and till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer:
I am not a rep for any products or companies mentioned in my blog posting. I was not paid to write about these products. I paid for all these items myself for my own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment