Monday, March 29, 2010

MAC: Spring Colour 4 Forecast Collection

Hey everyone, how are yall doing today? I’m doing great, it’s been a good week for me. So I wanted to come share with you what I picked up from this part of the large Spring Colour Forecast Collection. The first item I picked up was the Eyeshadow Quad Colour 4. The first color in it is Manila Paper which is a pale frosted white gold color, this shadow is a veluxe pearl. It makes a great highlight colour for me. The next color is Flip which is a bronze gold, which is a frost shadow. After that it is Aztec Brick which is a frosted true copper color, this is also a veluxe pearl. And the last color of this quad is Creole Beauty which is a frosted dark golden brown, it is a frost shadow. The other item I picked up was the Springshine Blush Ombre. It is neutral suntan color. It fades from light to dark. It gives me such a lovely amount of color. It’s one of my favourite things I have bought recently.
Color Quad 4

Springshine

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer:
I am not a rep for any products or companies mentioned in my blog posting. I was not paid to write about these products. I paid for all these items myself for my own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment