Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MAC: Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

Hey everyone! How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is well. I’m doing pretty good, can’t complain. So I finally purchased my first MAC foundation. I was looking for something that was medium to light coverage. I decided to go with the Studio Sculpt SPF 15 in the color NC45. It’s a creamy, luxurious foundation; it’s a medium to full coverage but it works wonderful for what I need it to do. It leaves the skin with a natural satin finish. It’s suppose to be hydrating to help keep your skin smooth and soft. I have only worn it about 5 times and I am really enjoying how it looks on my face. I only ended up getting this one because my sister had bought it a few days before I did and it looked amazing on her, it was so natural so I had to have it.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3
Disclaimer:
I am not a rep for any products or companies mentioned in my blog posting. I was not paid to write about these products. I paid for all these items myself for my own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment