Friday, June 24, 2011

FOTD: 06.23.11

Hey ladies, here is the look I created yesterday. I was getting ready to go to the mall, didn’t end up going. It’s been raining so much and I didn’t want to get princess sick. Oh well maybe today! Finally got to give my new makeup a try and I’m loving them so far.



Face:
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Comfort MSF – highlight
Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer – Contour
NYX Mocha Blush

Eyes:
ELF Studio Butter Cream Shadow – Brow bone and tear duct
ELF Studio Wild Wheat Shadow – Inner third of lid
NYX Peach Shadow – Outer v and crease
L’Oreal Voluminous Curved Brush Mascara in Black – Top lashes
L’Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

Lips:
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Pink & Proper
L’Oreal Colour Juice Tube in Tutti Frutti

Disclaimer: I either bought or received these items as gifts for my own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment