Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Swap With My Amazing Friend!! (Picture Heavy!!)


Hey ladies, I have completed my very first swap with my friend Lor’eal. I met this amazing girl on Luuux.com, and in the time I’ve known her, I truly consider her a good friend; I see this friendship growing stronger and lasting for a life time. I was super excited to do this swap and so far I’m loving all the amazing things she sent. I can’t wait to give them a try.


Everything still in the box

 Everything still in the box and the card

 Pulled out everything

The card

Unclogging Scrub & Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

 Queen Helene Gentle Cleansing Apricot Moisturizing Facial Masque

 Annie Shampoo Comb

NYX Blushes in Peach, Raisin & Mocha

 Olive Oil Replenishing Packs

 Soft Sheen Weave Care Shampoo & Conditioner

Soft Sheen Mango Oil & Cupuacu Butter Coil Cream

Wet & Wild Trios in Don’t Steal My Thunder, Walking On Eggshells & Sweet As Candy

Wet & Wild Vanity Palette

 NYX Trios in Aloha, Mink Brown, Deep Bronze & Baby Pink, Cotton Candy, Spring Flower

Goodies in the bag.

ELF Studio Line Shadows in Butter Cream & Wild Wheat

 NYX Jumbo Pencils in French Fries, Oyster, Rust & Bronze

NK Eye Pencils in Black & Ash Brown

NYX Lip Liners in Mahogany & Burgundy

 Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink & Proper & Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Tempt Seduction

 Kiss New York Pure Fibre Lash Extension Mascara

 Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer in 001

Wet & Wild Lipstick in 909D Coral-ine

 NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Frosted Walnut

NYX Shadows in Violet & Peach

 Lip Smacker Lip Gloss in Coca-Cola Cherry

Nieva A Kiss Of Moisture Lip Balm

Makeup Bag with goodies inside

2 Ambi Soft & Even Creamy Oil Lotion & Nivea Express Hydration Daily Lotion

 Wrigley’s Eclipse Gum

Ruby Kisses Eyeshadow Duos in Sunburst & Coffee Shop

 Milani Powder Blush in Temptation

Nail Polish Goodies

 Ruby Kiss Nail Harder & Cuticle Oil

Absolute Nail Polish in Light Blue & Lavender

Sinful Colors Polish in Last Chance & Unicorn

Ruby Kiss Polish in Barbie Purple, Confetti Nail Polish in Pink Paradise & LA Colors Polish, color is unknown

 NYC Polish in Sidewalkers & Wet & Wild Polish in Sunny Side Up

I’m really and truly can’t wait to try these products out. I’m already thinking of makeup looks to use these in, so look forward to new tutorials.  Thanks so much sweety, I can’t wait to do another swap with you.
You should really check out her post on Luuux. She gives amazing reviews and is always honest. Lor'eal

See you again soon!

Disclaimer: Items were a gift!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really happy ur enjoyingur products! I look forward to doing more swaps with u in the future! U truly are a wonderful person and I'm really glad I've gotten the chance to become friends with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm going to be posting a FOTD today featuring some of the items. I can't wait to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete