Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weight Loss: Week 1

Hey ladies, so I’m back with another update. Yup I’m starting over again. Seeing I’ve lost so much since I got to Toronto and I missed so many weeks between , it seems fit to start again. So this past week, I was eating a lot of junk food but at the same time if I decided I wanted fast food I would only get half of what I really wanted. As well I’ve been eating a lot more fruits and vegetables and tons of walking. Still haven’t gone to the gym or anything like that. But I think if I keep up the walking daily it will be enough until I find out. When I got here my thighs would rub when I walk but now they don’t anymore, super excited about that as well. My tummy is getting a little flatter as well. I never use to be able to by jeans at Forever21 but now I can. That’s a highlight to all this weight I’m losing. Hopefully by my birthday, which is August 7, I will be down to 140. I’m currently weighing 158.4. I plan on trying to cut back on all the soda I drink as well and try to drink more water, honestly I think it tastes so awful, same with flavored water. So if you have any suggestions on how to make water taste better. Leave it in a comment below.

See you next week with another update!
Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment