Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mini Bath & Body Works Haul

Hey ladies, Bath & Body Works is having a clearance sale going on right now. I didn’t want to get to much seeing I don’t have space to put it, seeing I haven’t found an apartment yet. Hopefully soon though. But I wanted to pick up some candles, the ones I wanted in the big jar weren’t on sale so I decided to get the small little ones that were 5 for $10. In total I picked up 10 and I can’t wait to try them out. After I move I will be getting the big jars to them, they smell amazing.



The ones I picked up were:
2 Island Margarita
2 Island Nectar
2 Caribbean Escape
2 Caribbean Salsa
1 Calypso Sun
1 Pineapple Mango

Honestly I always have to get things that deal with Jamaica or the Caribbean. Gotta show love to my islanders hehe.

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment