Sunday, December 18, 2011

FOTD: 12.14.11

Hey ladies, this is the look I wore to work yesterday. I used a couple of new things that I recently picked up. I actually really liked how it turned out as well. I'm even using a new brush to apply my foundation.



Face:
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Caramel
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Nutmeg - blemishes
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan - blemishes
L'Oreal Visible Lift Under Eye Concealer
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer - contour
NYX Mocha Blush
MAC Golden Bronze Iridescent Powder/Loose - highlight

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Moleskin Shadow - lid & transition
Rimmel Glam Eye Shadow in Jet Black - outer v, crease & lower lash line
MAC Sweet Joy Shadow - tear duct
MAC Manila Paper Shadow - highlight
MAC Dark Diversion Fluidline
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara - top & bottom lashes

Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Haute
L'Oreal Color Juice Lipgloss in Tutti Fruiti



* Sorry for the blurry pics *



No comments:

Post a Comment