Sunday, December 18, 2011

FOTD: 12.16.11

Hey ladies, here is the look I created tonight. I stayed home from work today seeing I was feeling so sick. And I wanted to make myself feel a little better. And makeup usually does the trick. This is the look I came up with, I think it would be great for a Christmas or New Years party. I kind of wished I had a glitter liner for the lower lash line. But I still love how it turned out.




Face:
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Caramel
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer - contour
NYX Mocha Blush

Eyes:
Urban Deday Primer Potion
MAC Prussian Shadow - lid, lower lash line
MAC Plumage Shadow - crease, lower lash line
MAC Moleskin Shadow - transition
MAC Knight Divine Shadow - tear duct
MAC Manila Shadow - highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Bliss Lashes #46
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes - bottom lashes

Lips:
MAC Soar Lip Pencil
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Blushing Nude



No comments:

Post a Comment