Saturday, December 31, 2011

Swag Shoppin: Sigma Brushes

Hey ladies, just coming to share with you the my new brushes from Sigma. I got these from Luuux and I honestly thought I would never receive them and I'm super happy that they finally came in.

This is my second order from luuux and my second brush set from Sigma. Its the complete kit that includes 12 brushes, a mirror and a free travel size E25.




It includes:
F30 - large powder brush
F60 - foundation brush; super excited to try out this brush
F50 - duo fibre brush
F40 - large angled contour brush
F70 - concealer brush, can't wait to try out this brush
E70 - medium angled shading brush
E55 - eye shading brush
E30 - pencil brush
E60 - large shader brush
E40 - tapered blending brush
E65 - small angle brush
E05 - eye liner brush

I'm super excited to use these new brushes. Look out for reviews on the brushes in the New Year.




No comments:

Post a Comment