Saturday, December 3, 2011

Swag Shoppin: New Goodies

Hey ladies, this week I stop by Shopper's to see what they had on sale. They had a lot of great deals but I decided to limit myself to only getting a few things, since I've been shopping a lot lately. They had the Maybelline Master Drama Eye Studio Liners on sale for $6.99, I've been wanting to get these for awhile now and I couldn't find them at my local Wal-mart. I got the colors Sapphire Strenght and Vibrant Violet. I honestly think I might go back and grab another color. Lastly, I picked up the Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 975 Moonstone Mauve. It's such a beautiful color with a bit of shimmer. I can't wait to wear this color.


Have you recently picked up some new goodies from the drugstore?





No comments:

Post a Comment