Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Swag Shoppin: La Senza

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by and catch up on some posts that I'm behind on. After work, I decided to pick up some sexy lingerie for myself. I didn't get it for any special occasion, I just really liked how they look. The first one is a red bra with black lace detailing and I picked a super cute gater belt to go with it. Honestly, don't think I will be wearing it anytime soon but I love how it looked on. Then I picked up a purple baby doll, I know it looks blue but its actually purple. I thought it would something super cute to wear to be when I was feeling extra sexy. It comes in like 4 or 5 other colors and I want to grab a few more. I also picked up a pack of stay ups!




Do you like shopping for lingerie?




No comments:

Post a Comment