Monday, December 19, 2011

Swag Shoppin: YSL

Hey ladies, I'm super excited to write this post. The day I stopped by Sephora and picked up the NARS lipstick I also picked my first YSL lipstick. But once I came I home, I found out that it had melted into the cap. I was super bummed out. And then I tried to return it on Saturday after work but the line was way too long and I wanted to go home and sleep. So today before I started work I stopped into Sephora to exchange it. They were super sweet and everything; there wasn't any hassles with returning it either. So now I'm the very proud owner of a YSL lipstick. The color I picked was 23 Rose Savoureux. It's a super pretty nudey pink color, great for everyday wear but also great for a night out. I love it already and I can't wait to wear it.




Have you tried a YSL lipstick, if so what's your favorite color?




No comments:

Post a Comment