Saturday, April 20, 2013

FOTD | 04.19.13

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by and share with you the makeup I wore out yesterday. It was a beautiful day out and I completely enjoyed. I kept my makeup looking polishes and classy because I had an interview. And I didn't want it to compete with my current favorite blazer from Zara. I really loved how everything came together. This eye look can be worn with so many different lip combos and I can't wait to share with you what I come up with over the next few days/weeks.
 
Untitled
 
Face:
Smashbox HD Foundation in Dark
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Dark - under eye area
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Hidden Treasure Blush
 
Eyes:
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot
MAC Moleskin Shadow - lid
MAC Espresso Shadow - crease
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero - upper lash line
Benefit They're Real Mascara - top & bottom lashes
 
Lips:
MAC Cremestick Liner in Pink Treat
MAC Vivid Imagination Lipstick
MAC Dazzleglass Creme in Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment